Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Equilibrium

I love music.  Sometimes I live, breath and spoon music.  Music is what makes my world go round.  I love classic rock.  I love alternative.  I love acoustic and electric.  I love the 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's and today.  My collection of albums is pretty tremendous.  I listen to music when I wake up, when I commute to work, at my desk at work and on the way home.  When I'm out at a restaurant or bar, I pay attention to what is being played and one of my favorite activities is going to concerts.  Music is art.  Music is poetry.  Music is one of the most powerful elements in my life.  Sometimes I think I love music more than life itself.  I even make attempts, every now and again, to write my own music.  Music is love . . . and I love Equilibrium.  It's release in June is going to rock, shock and sock the music industry in a way that may restore eardrums.  I know mine are now fine tuned.  The air now is harmonious to me.  Do yourselves a favor and hit your local music store or log on to Itunes and find the future of music, the future of song, the future of life . . . Equilibrium.

No comments:

Post a Comment